Southern Cameroons Exiles Forum (SCAEF)
The Exiles support program protects, supports, and empowers all exiles from English-Speaking (Former British Trust Territory) living in different countries in the world through the following activities and objectives:
- Empowering exiles to observe and respect the laws of the host countries. For instance, working and paying taxes as well as abiding to the by-laws and respect for the various authorities.
- Using all legal and most effective measures to fight against the deportation of all documented exiles to Cameroon where they will be exposed to unfair incarceration, torture and possibly murder.
- Assisting undocumented exiles residing in different countries to become documented thus regularizing their stay in host countries
- Empowering all exiles. For instance, provides social, legal and economic assistance to exiles that will ensure self-sustainability.
- Assisting victims of human rights abuses and fight for justice where it is being denied.
- Providing access to education and vocational training.
Situation in the Former British Trust Territories Southern Cameroons
see what is happening